Are looking for a way, how to setup notifications in Acumatica?
If yes, please follow these steps:
- Create Automation Notification
- In the Addresses tab, specify the “Document” in the Source field and selected the “Approver>Default Contact> Email” in the Email field. Assuming this is the field to be used for to notify the approvers of a document.
- Create an Expense Claim and activate the approval process by un-ticking the Hold checkbox.
- Approver shown in the Approval Details.
- Make sure the Approver’s email is updated in the Employees screen.
- Notification is created.
- Make sure that you have scheduler for sending notifications. And also check that you email account is specified correctly.