Previously I shared with you how to copy dashboards using SQL script.
Starting from Acumatica 2017R2 you can also copy dashboards with 2 more ways:
- Using customization project
- Export/Import from/to XML buttons
Steps using Customization Project:
- Go to Customization Projects and create a new one.
- Find Dashboards section In the Customization Browser.
- Find and Select there a dashboard that you want to copy.
- Go and publish this customization to other companies
Done, you can use it now.
Please note that you can export customization project and copy dashboards to other Acumatica Instance.
Steps using Export/Import from/to XML
Another way you have Export to Xml/Import from Xml buttons on Dashboards. These buttons will allow you get copy and upload dashboards definitions between databases and servers.
Have a nice Configurations!